- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 1929 issues have brown seals and serial numbers,.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Very Fine condition with no distractions.
- All small size $50 Federal Reserve Bank Notes are from series 1929 and had relatively low numbers printed.
- Issued by the New York Federal Reserve Bank—Friedberg #1880-B.
Small size Federal Reserve Bank Notes, in denominations of $5 through $100, were printed as an emergency issue in 1933 using the same paper stock as National Bank Notes. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
The small size Federal Reserve Bank Note printed a bar over the label for the signature of the national bank's president since Federal Reserve Banks had governors, not presidents. The wording also was changed to add "Or by like deposit of other securities" after the phrase "Secured by United States bonds deposited with the Treasurer of the United States of America".
The twelve Federal Reserve Districts also appear on the bills as black alphabetically sequenced letters, from "A" to "L", a system essentially followed today on the $1 bill.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.