- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be Random Year but with an "O" mint mark.
- These coins will exhibit light to heavy cleaning, whizzing, polishing, etc...
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the New Orleans Mint.
Protect your $10 Liberty Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 27, 2023
I was drawn to this coin as a way to obtain a semi-collectable product with a low premium over spot. I received a 1904-O with AU details; cleaning was evident but not harsh, not detracting much from the piece's eye appeal considering how much I paid. Overall, I was very pleased with the coin and would definitely buy this product again.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.