- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin is the fourth release in a series by The Royal Mint, featuring British Music Legends. There is a limited quantity of 1,000 coins available in this limited edition presentation version of the 1/4 oz Gold Proof coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited presentation of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Includes a display box, certificate of authenticity and a themed outer box.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Features some of the most iconic symbols from the band's live and performances including a Union flag, mod logo, and a Rickenbacker guitar in the form of a pinball table.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2021 1/4 oz Gold Proof Music Legends: The Who coin to your cart today!
Spanning generations, The Who has been a part of Britain's soundtrack for more than 50 years. Together, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John "The Ox" Entwistle, and Keith Moon, broke records and thrilled fans with their explosive performances and unique style. For the first time appearing on an official UK coin, this unique The Who design is available in a number of editions, sizes, and metals.
The Royal Mint Music Legends Series
The wildly popular Music Legends Series from The Royal Mint showcases Great Britain's diverse musical heritage through unique reverse designs. Previous releases include Queen, Elton John & David Bowie coins in a variety of sizes, finishes, and metals. These releases are officially licensed and make the perfect gift for investors & collectors alike.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.