- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This key date, one of the best known coins of the 20th century, is one of 264,000 minted, the lowest mintage of any 20th century circulation-strike dime.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 264,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features a young Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Rim shows signs of wear.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch and a fasces, a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging. Rim will be weak.
- Coins minted in Denver feature a "D" mint mark.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection and is an economical way to finish a Mercury Dime set. Add this 1916-D Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.