- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Composition: 77% Copper, 12% Zinc, 7% Manganese and 4% Nickel.
- Obverse: Bust facing right of famous Native American Sacagawea.
- Reverse: Eagle feathers, stars representing the five branches of the U.S. military in foreground, circle encompassing.
- Edge: "2021," "D" Denver Mint mark with motto "E Pluribus Unum" inscribed on edge.
- Traditionally, eagle feathers were earned in battle or by performing a brave deed. This coin aims to commemorate the service of Native Americans in the U.S. military since 1775.
Add this popular new release Native American Dollar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.