- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Nice 1934 Series Federal Reserve Note from the New York Federal Reserve District.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Graded as Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- Face: Oval portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- A couple of tiny well-hidden pinholes away from a higher grade.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-B.
Protect your currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this well preserved $1,000 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.