23% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of 450 coins worldwide.
- Coins come in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1/2 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2021 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Proof Gold Libertads
The Proof Gold Libertad was first produced in 1989 in a 1/2 oz size, but was not produced again until 2005. While Gold Libertads in Brilliant Uncirculated finishes already have quite low mintages, the Proof variants tend to have even lower mintages. The limited mintages, which vary annually, add to the collectibility of the coins. Finding them in the market can also be difficult due to their scarcity.
Bank of Mexico
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.