- Product Details
Product DetailsA nice Extra Fine coin with great detail and even color. Nearly all 1870's Cents are desirable and are tough to find in a nice condition.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1874 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.