- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin would fit nicely into a high grade circulated Indian Head set.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1876 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review