- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
Protect your Mercury Dimes by placing them in a Dansco Album.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Mercury Dime to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Old 13 Farms
Date:May 13, 2022
Bought this, and four other BU Mercury Dimes of different vintage in order to round off my total. Very pleased with my purchase and quality of items received.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.