As low as $9.99 per coin over spot
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$37.70||$38.09||$39.27|
|20 - 99||$37.10||$37.49||$38.65|
|100 - 199||$36.40||$36.78||$37.92|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
It's the third release in the APMEXclusive Star Wars Mandalorian series featuring the IG-11 assassin droid from the hit show on Disney+. This coin comes in APMEX's MintDirect® protective packaging making it eligible for FirstStrike® designation from PCGS.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Silver IG-11 coins in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed image of the IG-11 assassin droid as seen in The Mandalorian streaming series on Disney+. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Secure your Silver IG-11 coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coin collectors and Star Wars fans alike will enjoy this unique coin. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver IG-11 coin in MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® packaging to your cart today!
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 IG-11 coin.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Star Wars The Mandalorian: IG-11
IG-11 is an assassin droid that functioned as a bounty hunter at the time of the new galactic republic following the events of Return of the Jedi. IG-11 features in the Mandalorian series on Disney+ as a rival bounty hunter to the main protagonist, the Mandalorian. The two characters meet on a bounty to kill the young Grogu or "Baby Yoda" and work together to take out the Nikto mercenaries guarding him. Upon discovering the target of the bounty, however, the Mandalorian, Din Djarin would destroy IG-11. Later the droid would be reassembled and reprogramed into a protector rather than a threat for the young padawan.
Explore the Galaxy Far, Far Away
In 1977, pop culture changed forever with the introduction of George Lucas' famed series, Star Wars. The worldwide phenomenon expanded to many films, comic books, television series, video games and theme park attractions. Star Wars is currently (as of 2021) the fifth-highest-grossing media franchise of all time. Star Wars has made its way into all mediums of pop culture with a memorable storyline and beloved characters like R2-D2, Darth Vader, Yoda and many more. The force is strong with these Star Wars coins at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.