Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains approximately 0.7734 ounces of Silver.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
These coins exhibit only the slightest hint of wear and retain most of their original mint luster. Add this Extra Fine 1924 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
The Peace Dollar is highly sought after by collectors, as it experienced one of the briefest minting periods of any U.S. currency and also was the last Silver Dollar to be minted. This popular design was minted from 1921 to 1928, then again in 1934 and 1935, due to changes in legislation.
Anthony de Francisci's Peace Dollar was the result of a contest looking for a new dollar design. His unique rendition of Lady Liberty was based on the actual Statue of Liberty, resulting in a patriotic and familiar look. The eagle on the reverse clutches an olive branch in its talons, symbolizing peace and commemorating the peace seen after WWI.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.