The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years and featured one of the most iconic designs of all American coinage. This 1889 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1889 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!