|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Culls - may be problem, dateless, holed, bent, scratched etc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- The U.S. Mint produces coins from Philadelphia, San Francisco, Carson City, and New Orleans Mints.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Neil M.
Date:Feb 27, 2017
I wasn't expecting much from a cull and the coin I received is indeed worn down almost to a slug but I'm very satisfied nonetheless. The rim is completely worn away and the surfaces are almost smooth as glass but the eagle and all the lettering on the reverse are still clearly outlined and I can even see the mint mark. Seated Liberty on the obverse is harder to see, but still there, and I can make out just enough of the date to tell which decade my coin is from. I'm happy I took a chance on a cull as it proved an affordable way to own a fascinating coin of this era.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.