|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Individual coins come sealed in protective packaging by NGC.
- Graded SP-70 (Specimen) by NGC.
- From the 225th anniversary set.
- Enhanced Finish.
- Obverse: Design by Gilroy Roberts depicts a bust of John F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Design by Frank Gasparro depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Enhanced Finish Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|SP - 70
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|S - San Francisco
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.