- Product Details
Product DetailsThis average circulated set is housed in a deluxe Dansco Album.
- Contains a total of 18.56 oz of .900 fine Silver.
- Attractively housed in a deluxe Dansco Album.
- All coins will vary in grade, from Very Good to Uncirculated.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mintmark, Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark while coins from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this complete Peace Silver Dollar collection to your cart today!
70% of reviewers recommend this product
Probably the most beautiful of any of the Silver Dollar designs. The set came as advertised. The personification of Liberty resembles a picture of my wife taken shortly after we met thirty plus years ago. Once a upon a time she was a professional model.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
Love this coin set but both times were incomplete. Forgave mistake first time but not this time. Very disappointed. Pleased with other sets I've ordered but makes me want to carefully scrutinize for other mistaken coins. No 34-S this time. No 23-D last year. Both replaced with 23-S.
- No 1934-s
- Did Not Receive All Coins
- 2nd Time Set Uncomplete
- Got 1923-s Instead
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.