- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $1 FRN issued beginning in early 1985.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 1985 in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As an older issue of a denomination that sees much circulation, CU notes like these are sought after by paper money collectors. Add one of these to your cart today!
Ortega/Baker III signatures—Friedberg #1913-F.
Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963! The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.