- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Glenna Goodacre with a depiction of Shoshone Native American Sacagawea with her infant son, Jean Baptiste on her back.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight designed by Thomas D. Rogers.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Sacagawea Dollar your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.