Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Nice and dark back-to-front offset error.
- Series 1996 $20 Federal Reserve Note.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder by PCGS Currency.
- Issued by the Philadelphia Federal Reserve District.
- Graded by PCGS Currency Choice Uncirculated 65 PPQ.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the United States.
- Offset errors are some of the most dramatic and desirable currency printing errors.
- Friedberg #2083-C.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this offset error note to your cart today!
During production, currency paper is fed between an impression cylinder and an engraved steel printing plate, to which the prior forces the paper into inked cuts of the latter. An offset error occurs when the inked printing plate comes into contact with the impression cylinder without a sheet of paper. The ink is transferred, and if paper is fed through while the transferred ink is still wet, offset errors occur, continuing to a lessening degree as the ink is used up and dries.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.