Nice example with moderate wear and natural color. Mintage of 1,260,000 coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- This issue is in Very Good condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!