- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- This issue is in Very Good/Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Old 13 Farms
Date:Jan 14, 2022
The two I bought are likely as close as I'll get to having all of them; however, my goal is gaining silver weight. These two sure do make the stack pretty though!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.