1959 Proof Washington Quarter 40-Coin Roll
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These 40-coin rolls contain 7.23 ounces of Silver and consist of 1959-dated Washington Quarter Proofs.
- Each coin contains .1808 oz of Silver for a total of 7.23 oz.
- Coins come in a plastic tube.
- Mintage of 1,149,291.
- Brilliant proofs feature a mirror finish, adding to their aesthetic appeal.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
This roll will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1959 Proof Washington Quarter 40-count Roll to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.