1958 Franklin Half Dollar 20-Coin Roll BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis short-lived Silver series pays homage to one of America's most prolific inventors: Benjamin Franklin. The distinct design of the Liberty Bell is recognized worldwide.
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a plastic tube.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several Brilliant Uncirculated 20 coin rolls of 1958 Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.