|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This is a nice chocolate brown coin - an excellent example of this tough date for an average circulated set.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Very Good with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin - a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1870 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.