1908-S Indian Head Cent Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA great coin to add to an average circulated set. Attractive mark-free surfaces on this semi-key date coin adds to its desirability.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Grades Fine with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "One Cent" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.