2007 U.S. Mint Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 28-coin set includes one example of each circulating coin from 2007 from each of the Philadelphia and Denver Mints. All 28 coins are in beautiful uncirculated condition, including the Statehood Quarters and the Presidential Dollar releases.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia and Denver.
- These coins are minted with a special satin finish.
- Set comes in original mint packaging as two protective folders, each holding 14 coins.
- Contains two each (one P, one D) of the following: Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, Sacagawea dollar.
- Includes the inaugural releases of the Presidential dollars, honoring Presidents Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Madison.
- Contains the 2007-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series one from each mint:
U.S. Mint sets have long been a popular choice for collectors looking to acquire an example of each coin minted, in beautiful uncirculated condition, with one single purchase. Add one to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.