1889 Morgan Dollars BU (20 Count Roll)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
These 1889 Morgan Silver Dollars (20 Count Roll) were minted over 100 years ago at the Philadelphia Mint. Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin tube.
- Mintage of 21,726,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Nice uncirculated roll. The coins grade MS-60 to MS-63.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollars in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection or investment portfolio by adding this 1889 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.