- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 7.23 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a protective plastic tube.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- All coins are dated 2000-S from the San Francisco Mint.
Handle your roll of half dollars with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several rolls of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves to your cart today!
Mint marks will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand. Additionally, coins may be bright white or feature some toning.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of Copper/Nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they could fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.