Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0998 oz of pure Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features the English ship Olive Blossom under full sail.
- Reverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Barbados along with a double date and "350th anniversary".
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Barbados Gold coin commemorating the 350th anniversary of the country to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.