1881-S Morgan Dollar MS-64 DMPL PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular of any Silver dollar design. This 1881-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64 DMPL.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This iconic piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1881-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.