While a common date in circulated grades, the 1926-D becomes a more desirable coin in high uncirculated grades. This Gem example will make an excellent addition to any high-grade set of Peace Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1926-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!