1888 Morgan Dollars BU (20 Count Roll)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world for its classic design of Liberty. The coins in this 20-coin tube grade MS-60 to MS-63, adding beauty to any Silver collection.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Hard plastic tube contains 20 coins. Multiple orders will come in multiples of 20 coins.
- These coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 20-Coin Roll of 1888 Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.