Only $629.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Jefferson Nickel was originally designed by Felix O. Schlag and is popular among collectors for it’s iconic depiction of Monticello. Starting in 1938, this series is the longest running design for Nickels.
- Comes in a 40 count tube.
- Mintage of 119,150,000 coins.
- Designed by Felix O. Schlag.
- Obverse: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Vignette of Jefferson's home, Monticello.
- Features the mint mark “P” for the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a great one to add to your collection. Add this 1944-P Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.