This Almost Uncirculated coin was struck in commemoration of the Oregon Trail in memory of the pioneers, many of whom lie buried along the famous 2,000 mile highway of history. This historic subject piece is a great way to add value to your collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 83,055 coins.
- Obverse: Features a Native American standing in front of a U.S. map. Designed by Laura Fraser.
- Reverse: Features Ox-drawn covered wagon being led west toward the setting sun. Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Oregon Trail Commemorative Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your order today!
The Oregon Trail Memorial half-dollar has been considered one of the most beautiful designs, and was the longest tenured coin struck by the United States Mint.