- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver Denarius was struck sometime during the reign of Severus Alexander, 26th Emperor of the Roman Empire (222 - 235 AD).
- Reverse designs and labels may vary.
- Approximately 19 mm in diameter.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Choice Extra Fine certification.
- Obverse: Bust facing right surrounded by the text "IMP SEV ALEXAND AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary.
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Severus Alexander Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Very happy with it, looks even better than the one shown
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.