- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From the first series of notes to be issued by the Confederate States in 1861 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Very Fine condition note that has been cancelled.
- Face: Nice vignette of Cupid, Industry, and a Beehive at top center with an oval portrait of Alexander Stephens, Vice-President of the Confederacy at lower left.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
- Catalogued as T-20.
This note is a decent example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.