1859-1864 Indian Head Cents Copper Nickel Culls
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
Culls may be dateless, corroded, damaged, etc. Dates of our choice determined by stock at hand. Most coins are not as bad as the picture indicates!
- Struck in 88% Copper and 12% Nickel.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Copper Nickel Indian Head Cents to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.