1899 $1.00 Silver Certificate Black Eagle VF (FR#235)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1899 $1 Silver Certificate is known as the "Black Eagle" note due to the prominence of the eagle on the front. This bill was printed more than 115 years ago, making it a great collectible item.
- This type of Silver Certificate was issued beginning in 1899.
- Note has Very Fine Details.
- Signatures: Elliott/White. Friedberg #235.
- Face: Large eagle perched above small portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "1" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors with the eagle perched above small presidential portraits. Add this 1899 $1 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.