1893-1901-S Australia Gold Sovereign Victoria Veil Head Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Gold Australian Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1893 to 1901 and feature the rare "S" mintmark of the Sydney Mint, Australia.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Average Circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Left facing veiled portrait of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint. Coin features the "S" mintmark below the horse on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.