1884-S Morgan Dollar AU-58 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Almost Unc - 58
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1884-S Morgan Dollar has been certified as AU-58 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin has a mintage of 3,200,000.
- Population of 1,785 coins at this grade level with 481 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1884-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark||S - San Fransisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review