|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $2 FRN's were issued beginning in 1976.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- These series 1976 notes will be in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Neff/Simon signatures. Friedberg #1935-K.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: Features the new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
Series 1976 $2 FRN's were printed in fairly large numbers, but the Minneapolis district is one of the elusive ones from that issue. These notes are nice pieces of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976, Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bi-centennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collector items as mementos of that great national celebration!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.