Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Newfoundland Silver Dimes struck during the reign of King George VI (1936-1952).
- These coins will come in Average Circulated condition.
- Years chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Crowned bust of George VI left.
- Reverse: Denomination above date within circle.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Newfoundland Silver Dimes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.