1923 Standing Liberty Quarter XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 90% Silver 1923 Philadelphia Standing Liberty Quarter is in Extra Fine condition with a sharp full date.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate while holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse : Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.