1920-D Standing Liberty Quarter VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
All digits are visible but are characteristically weak.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 3,586,400 coins.
Protect and display your coin by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1920-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.