- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- U.S. Mints are either Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1940-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks will be of our choosing limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.