- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Notes of our choice from series 1935 through 1935-H.
- Average Circulated condition (Very Good-Very Fine).
- Last printed in the early 1960's and feature the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, they are seldom seen and the newest of these notes are at least 50 years old! These circulated notes would make great gift ideas for the beginning collector!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:WiLL B.
Date:Sep 7, 2015
I loved purchasing some of these! Gas was only about .17 cents a gallon at this time! I'm glad I didn't save them when I could snatch some up from Apmex! THANKS
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:May 25, 2013
I purchased 15 of these and was extremely pleased. Each one was in a separate bill sleeve and all were together in a mail-like envelope and packed in the shipping box very well. Hope to purchase more of these soon. Great addition to the collection, 5 stars on the product.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.