- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin comes in its original holder as issued by the GSA and is banded by NGC.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City mint just above the denomination.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a gorgeous addition to any collection. Add this 1881-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The H
Date:Dec 20, 2013
Second lowest mintage of Carson City Morgan dollars! Original GSA holder and package included make this a great collectible. Lower price than any other coin site I checked!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.