1885-CC Morgan Dollar MS-63 NGC (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 1885-CC has a mintage of 228,000 coins. Only 148,300 were issued in GSA holders.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin comes in its original holder as issued by the GSA and is banded by NGC.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Display you Silver Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This coin will make a gorgeous addition to any collection. Add this 1885-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:$$ Guy
Date:Feb 11, 2016
I was very happy to see the coin was at the very high end of MS63 with very few light bag marks. I have MS 64's that aren't as nice as the coin I received. I was a bit disappointed that the COA certificate # was for a 1883 CC coin & not the 1885 CC I thought I would receive. The great condition of the coin makes me think I may by another one in the near future.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.