1953's $5.00 Silver Certificate Cull/Good
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese $5 Silver Certificates will be Series of our choice from 1953 through 1953-B. Cull-Good condition notes can have problems such as writing, stains, holes, missing corners, etc.
- These $5 Silver Certificates were issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Low grade notes from series 1953 through 1953-C.
- These notes will be in Cull to Good.
- Each note has a portrait of President Abraham Lincoln on the front with an engraving of the Lincoln Memorial on the back.
Silver Certificates were adopted for circulation in this denomination beginning in 1886. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when this type was discontinued. The $5 Federal Reserve Note then became the only type circulating.
Series 1953 $5 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers, and they saw heavy usage until the type was discontinued in the 1960s. These $5 Silver Certificates are popular with collectors, and these will be Series 1953 through 1953-C of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.