- Product Details
The Peace Dollar was the popular follow-up design to the Morgan Dollar. This example has been certified an MS-62 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.